This is not perfect, but this is us”, these are the line said by Dhruv to Kavya, these lines are simple yet deep. Dhruv and Kavya from Little Things have given the audience quite a lot of relationship goals. They do not share something called as ‘a perfect relation’ but then that’s how a relationship is supposed to be ‘imperfect’. So let’s see what is common in between you’re and Dhruv and Kavya’s relationships:
1. Not letting any third person affect your relationship: This is the most strong thing in the relationship between Kavya and Dhruv, initially when Dhruv’s friend had come to stay at their place, his orthodox and provoking comments did not deter their relation and also when Kavya told Dhruv about the hotshot guy who tried to flirt with her, this too did not affect their relation in any way. If your relationship has this strong quality, then yeah, you have a relation as strong as Dhruv and Kavya’s.
2. Completing each other: Filling up for each other or doing each other’s work, this was clearly seen in the relationship of Dhruv and Kavya. When Kavya mom wanted to go for Mumbai darshan but Kavya couldn’t get an off, so Dhruv went with her for the whole day and showed her the city around. If you complete each other then you are on the right track of becoming Dhruv and Kavya.
3. Going to places which the other person loves: This can be seen many times in the series, one of them going to a place where the other one likes to go. Specially, Dhruv likes to eat ‘mutton cutlet gravy’ from a particular place, even when Kavya is not hungry she goes along with him for his happiness, similarly, Dhruv goes to Kavya’s friend’s housewarming party when he wanted to watch his favourite show. Doing something for each other’s happiness in a relationship is a really sweet way to make him or her feel special.
4. Making each other feel special: Dhruv and Kavya keep making each other feel special throughout the series. One such incident is when Kavya is working till late at night, her laptop lights are disturbing Dhruv, she goes out so that her ambition does not come in the way of his comfort. He makes “pitthla bakhri”, something she cannot resist, after her tiring day at work. If you guys too, do not let go of any moment to make it special for your loved one, you surely resemble Dhruv and Kavya.
5. Picking up small arguments every now and then: Where there is love, there is a fight, and Dhruv and Kavya are no less. If they love and care for each other a lot then, on the other hand, they also pick up fights. Every relationship is ought to be sweet and sour to keep it going. If you have fights in your relationship, then don’t worry, you guys are quite normal and very much like Dhruv and Kavya.