Update 1.71 has arrived for Conan Exiles, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Conan Exiles Update 1.71 Patch Notes (2.5.2 for PS4)
Currently Known Issues
- This patch will prevent players from playing on Conan Outcasts servers and vice versa due to version mismatch. This will be addressed in the next patch.
- Chests that require a key to open can no longer be quick-looted.
- Harpy’s Kiss and Black Ice arrows can no longer be dismantled.
- Voidforge Bow no longer consumes glove durability and instead uses arrows normally. Damage is increased to compensate for this change (28, up from 22).
- Significantly reduced the amount of bonus the Frenzied Bow (Regular and Epic versions) receives from Oil of Agony.