The most awaited tech event, CES 2019 is about to start in Las Vegas, where top-notch companies will be showing their latest technology and products. And just ahead of the event, D-Link has announced new 5G NR Enhanced Gateway router names DWR-2010. The router provided Wifi connection to the services using the 5G mobile networks instead of RJ45 Ethernet cable or a modem. And with this D-Link kick starts the launch of 5G powered devices at the CES 2019 event.
D-Link launched the new 5G router at the time when 5G powered device has already created a lot of buzz in the market. D-Link also owned the game, as with the new D-Link DWR-2010 5G router, users do not need any kind of broadband infrastructure or any system to lay down the cables to provide data. You just need to plug in the new 5G router and a 5G SIM to get connected to a 5G network, it’s that much easy.
The company hasn’t provided many details about the price and data providers that will support the new D-Link DWR-2010 5G router, but we will update you when we get further information.
We are expecting that the new router will support sub-6GHz as well as the mmWave portions of the 5G standard and D-Link claimed that the new DWR-2010 5G router will offer speed up to 40 times faster (around 2.8 Gbps) than the average broadband speed in the US which is around 70 Mbps.
According to D-Link, the DWR-2010 will offer speeds up to 40 times faster (around 2.8 Gbps) than the average broadband speed in the US which is around 70 Mbps. Also, the DWR-2010 is expected to support both the sub-6GHz as well as the mmWave portions of the 5G standard.
More News From CES 2019 :
- Sony CES 2019 Press Conference Live stream Watch Online Schedule, Timings
- LG CES 2019 Press Conference Watch Online Livestream Schedule, Timings
- Samsung CES 2019 Press Conference Watch Online, Timings, Schedule
- AMD Ryzen 3000 Series to Launch at CES 2019
- Nvidia CES 2019 Press Conference will kick off today, Watch Livestream Online
- Jenax to showcase its J.Flex flexible battery at CES 2019
- Dell’s Alienware m17 World’s thinnest 17-inch Gaming Laptop Announced at CES 2019