PUBG has recently announced first official E-sports tournament which will be held this summer in Berlin. Germany. Following its footsteps, we might see Fortnite organizing E-sports tournament in the coming time.
No matter how many times we may compare PUBG and Fortnite, but both these battle royale games have fascinating gameplay. Without any doubt, Fortnite is leading the race of battle royale games these days, but PUBG will surely work something out to give the developer of Epic games a stiff competition
We are sure you have completed Fortnite Battle Royale Season 3 Week 9 challenges with the help of our guide, yet again we present you the challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale season 3 Week 10. These challenges have been leaked by the website Fortnite Tracker.
The challenges for Week 10 of Season 3 of Fortnite Battle Royale Game can be checked below
Fortnite Battle Royale Season 3 Week 10 challenges
- Find Chests in Fatal Fields (7)
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (250)
- Find a Chest in different named locations (12)
- Skydive through Floating Rings (10)
- Search between a Stone Circle, Wooden Bridge, and a Red RV (HARD) (1)
- Eliminate Opponents (HARD) (10)
- Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park (HARD) (3)
Season 3 of Fortnite will conclude on April 30th and this is the last week for Season 3. For the next season, we might see Fortnite bus taking us to China as the next stop. Epic has teased the image on Twitter two days back, where a passport image has been shown with China written over it.