The Epic games has been working round the clock to provide the fresh content in every Thursday update. The company has created such a fantastic game that it has become a worldwide phenomenon as millions playing this game each day.
This game has already shattered many of the records and continuing it’s run. The company has released the Update V.3.3.0 for the game on 15th March and has also introduced remote explosives C4 and supply Llamas
The company has introduced new game-mode for the game and has been named as Blitz Game Mode, this allows players to play a match that last maximum of 25 minutes. The new Blitz Mode will release 19th March
What Blitz Mode in Fortnite?
Fortnite Blitz mode is limited time frame mode which has focus on speeding up the matches and making more intense counters with the opponents. The rules of this new Blitz Mode has been described in the official update V3.3.0 and patch notes which have been mentioned below
Fortnite Blitz Mode Rules and Changes
Limited Time Mode: Blitz official rules
- Blitz has much shorter storm times resulting in faster & more intense matches!
- Maximum match length is 15 minutes.
- The match will start with the storm circle already closing in over the island.
- Adjustments to loot availability:
- Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 80-90%.
- Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 85-95%.
- Floor Loot spawns nearly 100% of the time.
- Supply Drop spawn interval lessened from 180s (+/- 30s) to 80s (+/- 20s).
- Supply Drop descent time shortened from the 60s to 30s.
- Launchpad spawn likelihood greatly increased.
- Harvesting resources doubled.
- Resources found in loot increased from 30 to 100.
- Treasure chest health increased from 200 to 500.
- Ammo box health increased from 120 to 250.
- Fixed an issue causing the unintentional rotation of stairs.
- Fixed an issue causing an eliminated player’s collision to stick around temporarily, making it difficult to pick up their dropped items.
Get in touch with us: email@example.com