After yesterday’s sky shattering rocket launch event, we arrived at the end of Fortnite season 4. The rocket blast off left huge sparkling effect on the sky which is a mystery theme for Fortnite Season 5. One week is still left in this season and Fortnite season 4 week 10 challenges are already leaked online. As this will be the final week you need to be complete this challenges as fast as possible to reach the 100 level to grab Omega skin.
Fortnite Season 4 Week 10 Challenges
These are the final challenges you need to complete before entering in Fortnite Season 5.
- Search Chests in Junk Junction ( 0/7, 5 Battle Stars )
- Deal damage to opponents’ structures (0/5000, 5 Battle Stars )
- Search a Chest, Ammo Box and Supply Drop in a single match ( 0/3, 5 Battle Stars )
- Skydive through floating rings ( 0/20, 5 Battle Stars )
- Search between movie titles (HARD)( 0/1,10 Battle Stars )
- Eliminate opponents (HARD)(0/10, 10 Battle Stars )
- Eliminate opponents in Fatal Fields (HARD)( 0/3, 10 Battle Stars )
Fortnite Week 10 Challenges
As you can see above that there are no incomplete challenges in leaked information like the previous week. Last time “Search Between Movie Titles” as replaced at end moment in the game. Now it is available this time.
Eliminate ten opponents seems not that hard. Same goes for Elimination of three opponents in Fatal Fields.
Searching chest and ammo box is an easier task but looting Supply Drop always put the player in a huge risk of combat. Try to collect supply drop in initial time of the match.
Skydive through floating rings is not like an actual challenge like last week’s “visit Taco shops”. I think that Epic Games will also this Fortnite Challenge upon release.
Searching seven chests might take your two or more match as there will be a huge chance of close combat in early days of the challenge.
Take a note of these Fortnite week 10 challenges and start working on them as this will gonna be final challenges of Fortnite Season 4. After that, you will see the new type of challenges in Fortnite Season 5.
If you are still completing Week 9 challenges, then follow our Fortnite Season 4 Week 9 Challenges guide.