14 Days of Fortnite Challenges has been concluded now, and the players have taken this opportunity to grab the rewards by completing simple challenges. Marking the start of New Year, first challenges for this year has to be released on Thursday officially. But the challenges for the week has been leaked out before its official schedule. Data miners never miss a moment to dig into the game files and revealing these in-game challenges for Fortnite Season 7 Week 5.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 Challenges
- Deal damage to opponent’s structures (5000)
- Dance on top of a:
- Water Tower
- Ranger Tower
- Air Traffic Control Tower
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away (3)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES (Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 Challenges )
- Suppressed weapon eliminations (3)
- Search Chests at Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms (7)
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato and an Encircled Tree (1)
- Land at:
- Polar Peak
- Fatal Fields
- Tomato Temple
- Loot Lake
- Snobby Shores
Well, these challenges are leaked challenges and there might be some changes as their authenticity can’t be confirmed until its official release.
Once the official challenges for Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 will go live, we will update you with the same.
Also, we will prepare a detailed guide for you, which will help you out to complete those challenges, if anyhow you find it difficult to complete