Fortnite Season 8 is live on all platforms including PC, Xbox One, PS4, Mobile and Nintendo Switch. The latest update has been added to new locations on the map. Also, many weapons have also been vaulted. You can all the respective details related to it in these articles below.
In addition to this, Fortnite Season 8 Week 1 Challenges are here. Just to remind you, players who have completed the Fortnite Season 7 Overtime challenges can access to Fortnite Season 8 Battle Pass for free.
The list of challenges for Week 1 are mentioned below.
Fortnite Season 8 Week 1 Challenges
- Visit all (7) Pirate Camps – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (7) Chests at Retail Row or Junk Junction – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Deal damage with a Shotgun and an Explosive Weapon in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Deal damage with a Pistol and an Assault Rifle in a single match – 1 Battle Star
Final Stage: Deal damage with a Submachine Gun and Sniper Rifle in a single match – 1 Battle Star
Battle Pass Challenges
- Visit a giant face in the desert, the jungle, and the snow – 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Volcano Vent in (5) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Shotgun, Assault Rifle, and Explosive Weapon – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal Damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent – 10 Battle Stars
Once you have completed these challenges you can earn a free battle star from Lazy Lagoon.