Epic Games has finally launched content update 4.4 in the game after the few hours of server maintenance today. The new Fortnite Update 4.4 introduced Stink Bomb along with new LTM in the game.
Stink Bomb In Fortnite
The most awaited throwable weapon Stink Weapon is finally dispatched in the Fortnite Battle Royal. It “creates a stinky cloud that deals five damage every half-second within the cloud.”
It lasts for 9 seconds but in that time it can force an opponent to come out from his protection. Stink Bomb can be found in the chests, floor loot and vending machines like other throwable items.
One more change in the explosives is made by the Epic Games in Fortnite Update 4.4. Now, a player can carry only 12 rocket launcher ammo at a time.
Fortnite Limited Time Mode: Final Fight- Team Of 20
In addition to the Fortnite patch notes 4.4, Epic Games has introduced a new limited time mode- Final Fight Team of 20.
Survive the countdown! The Storm Circles give players more room to hunt down opponents. The final circle triggers a countdown timer; when the time is up, the team with the most players remaining wins. In this LTM, teams can tie for the Victory Royale!
- Final Fight plays similar to standard Battle Royale, but instead of the Storm circles closing all the way, the Storm stops after the 3rd circle.
- When the circles have finished closing in, the final countdown timer will begin.
- The remaining teams will battle it out until the timer expires.
- The team with the most players remaining at the end of the timer wins!
- In the event of a tie, the two (or more) teams tied for the lead win the match.
Fortnite Patch Notes 4.4
For more changes, take a look at the Fortnite Patch Notes 4.4 :
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Stink Bomb added.
- Creates a stinky cloud that deals 5 damage every half-second within the cloud.
- 9-second duration.
- Epic Rarity.
- Can be found from floor loot, chests, and Vending Machines.
- Loot in stacks of 3 with a maximum stack of 5.
- Increased the reload time of the Rocket Launcher based on rarity.
- Rare from 2.3 seconds to 2.8.
- Epic from 2.185 seconds to 2.66.
- Legendary from 2.07 to 2.52.
- The maximum number of unloaded Rocket Ammo that can be held has been changed to 12.
- Enemy built structures are no longer lit up by the thermal scope.
- Cozy Campfires are now lit by the thermal scope.
- Back Bling no longer appears detached from players at a distance.
- Fixed the two intersecting busses on the starting island.
- Fixed performance issues on Switch related to frequently called time functions during gameplay (especially when skydiving).
- Level streaming optimization to smooth out some hitches during skydiving on Switch.
- The music for the Fresh emote has been re-added.
- Fixed attenuation of Supply Drop opening sound so it doesn’t sound like it’s right next to players even if it’s opened far away.
- The Clinger explosion sound now plays properly if detonated directly next to you on iOS/Switch platforms.
- Added the “Net Debug Stats” HUD UI option for Xbox.
- Fixed a crash that could happen after buying items in the Item Shop.
- When using styleable outfits, your last saved version will always appear in the locker preview.