It has been an amazing year for Battle Royale Games and the enormous success of Fortnite Battle Royale and Player unknown battleground has revolutionized the gaming world.
On 22nd May, H1Z1 Beta version was released for PS4, its game developers Daybreak games has stated that the game has been downloaded for more than 1.5 million times in its first 24 hours.
The company has also released a statement of Twitter mentioning, the game has gathered 4.5 million players. Have a look at an official post below.
The official H1Z1 Twitter posted: “[PS4 Open Beta] As a THANK YOU to all 4.5 million+ of you who have joined us since Open Beta launch, we’ve dropped the Blue Barbed Hellfire 4-6 right into your inventory!”
[PS4 Open Beta] As a THANK YOU to all 4.5 million+ of you who have joined us since Open Beta launch, we’ve dropped the Blue Barbed Hellfire 4-6 right into your inventory!
— H1Z1 (@H1Z1) May 26, 2018
The official twitter account of the company has also added that H1Z1 duo mode is available for play
Official Tweet: “PLUS, Duos is now unlocked with a brand new patch”
On the H1Z1’s Reddit page, the patch notes for version 1.14 has been published.
— H1Z1 (@H1Z1) April 24, 2018
H1Z1 PS4 Beta
These patch notes have been released for fixing the bugs and optimising the game better for PS4
H1Z1 UPDATE 1.14 – FULL PATCH NOTES:
• Duos is now unlocked and open for play!
• The mini-map has been optimized to be more performant.
• Fixed odd rendering issues in several locations in the world when you are the driver in a car.
• Medical items no longer play footstep sound effects.
• Party leader should now always see the fifth member of their team in the lobby UI.
• Fixed an issue where PSN profile picture is occasionally not loaded for all team members.
• Throwables now play their proper “wind-up” animations.
• Marauder and CNQ-09 now have their proper pick-up items.
• Marauder and KH-43 now show the correct icons in the death screen panel.
• Crate opening audio now sounds correct based on player distance from the effect.
• Fixed several issues that could cause the application to crash.
Coming with rolling server restarts this evening
• Bullet friendly fire has been disabled in Duos and Fives. Please note that explosions and vehicles still damage all players.
• Extended the Match Start Timer to ensure that players were not skipping the Fort and dropping directly into matches later than other players.