Honor Magic 2 teased with Full Display and will house Pop-Up camera.
Huawei’s Sub-brand Honor teased a new smartphone at the ongoing event IFA 2018. The smartphone is like the Oppo Find X and Vivo NEx come with the Full view display, no notch, no bezels, just screen. The smartphone is to be dubbed the Honor Magic 2.
The smartphone showcased by the company’s president George Zhao is clearly not a fully developed device. The smartphone is equipped with the full screen, so it will house the Pop camera system to feature the front camera. Zhao at the IFA event also cranked the Pop system with his hand that means the pop-up camera system might not be automatically controlled like the Oppo Find X or the Vivo NEX.
The smartphone will be a flagship device by the company, therefore, it will be powered by the latest and the fastest custom made HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset with the AI capabilities. Another major thing to be noticed is that the phone is said to support Magic Charging technology which will have whooping 40W charging speeds.
Apart from this nothing much is know about the device and the machine is still two months away from the launch.
More from IFA 2018.
- ASUS at IFA 2018 announced 7 New UltraCompact NoteBooks
- Sony Xperia XZ3 launched with OLED Display and SD 845 SoC at IFA 2018
- Samsung 8K QLED TV with huge screen launched at IFA 2018
- HTC U12 Life with Dual rear Cameras and dual texture Finish Launched
- Audio-Technica Sound Reality wireless earbuds launched at IFA 2018
- LG Unveils New Ultrawide Gaming Monitors at IFA 2018
- Acer Predator Thronos Gaming Chair Announced – The complete workplace for Gamers
- Acer OJO 500 Windows mixed reality headset Launched