How to find lost Apple Airpods !!
Recently the Apple released their finest creation the iphone X along with the wireless headphones called Airpods. The Airpods are awesome they have decent sound Quality, amazing battery life and a case that charges them on the go.But as these are wireless, they can be misplaced. After some time either one or both the Pods can be lost or misplaced by you. Don’t panic,Here is a way by which you will be able to locate the Airpods.
Note :: Firstly ,AirPods cannot be found if they are in the charging case,
Secondly the AirPods need to be within the Bluetooth range of your device.
If they are not in the range then “Find my iPhone” feature will show the recent location of the pods.
With that in mind, let’s go to the tutorial ,How to find lost Apple Airpods :
Find Apple Airpods on your iphone;
- First step is to download and install the “Search for iPhone” Application on your device.
- After logging in a list of all the devices connected to your iCloud account will be shown including the AirPods.
- Now to view the current location of Pods, just Tap on the Airpods.
- You will see that, in the bottom menu, there is a button called “Actions”.
- Now Touch the item “Play Sound”.
Find Apple Airpods On your Computer
1. Go to your iCloud account and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. Open Find iPhone.
3. Click on All Devices.
4. Select your AirPods.
After this, you should see a map showing an approximate location of your missing buds.After following these steps, your AirPods will begin to emit an alarm that gets louder and louder. Sound will continue even if you have only found one of them.
When you open the app, you’ll see some colorful notices
- In blue, the Apple device with which you are performing the search is shown.
- A green light will be shown if you Airpods are active that is you will be able to locate them.
- A gray light will be shown ,if your Airpods are out of battery, powered off or out of range of the tracker.
YOU MIGHT LIKE: