- Up to two wireless controllers can connect to a Nintendo Switch system while using Bluetooth audio. You will not be able to pair additional wireless controllers until you disconnect the Bluetooth audio device.
- Bluetooth audio will be disconnected during local communication, such as when starting a local wireless multiplayer game.
- Only one Bluetooth audio device can be paired at a time, but up to 10 devices can be saved on a Nintendo Switch system.
- Bluetooth microphones cannot be used.
- You may experience audio latency depending on your Bluetooth device.
Complete these steps
Make sure your Nintendo Switch system has been updated to the latest system version.