League of Legends patch 9.8 has been arrived on PBE and currently undergoing with tentative balance changes.
In this patch, Teemo is back for more testing related to his kit. Blitzcrank is also in for some testing regarding his passives and his ultimate. Apart from these, a change to the pricing of Bilgewater Cutlass has a few knock-on changes to the items that build out of it.
With the arrival of this year’s Conqueror skin, a new Legendary Zed skin is on its way for Alistar. Also, the final Prestige Edition K/DA skin for Evelynn is there. This patch also marks the arrival of the victorious Invictus Gaming skins.
League of Legends patch 9.8 notes release date
As Riot Games follows bi-weekly release for League of Legends patch notes, we can expect the latest patch notes to be out on Wednesday, April 17.
League of Legends patch 9.8 notes balance changes [tentative]
Here are the tentative balance changes of League of Legends patch 9.8.
Blitzcrank – changed
- Mana Barrier (P):
- Shield strength changed to 30% of max mana from 50% of current mana.
- Static Field (R):
- New passive: While Static Field is active, lightning charges Blitzcrank’s fists, marking enemies he attacks. After 1 second, marked enemies take 50/100/150 + 30% AP magic damage.
Kayn – changed
- Shadow Step (E):
- Cooldown set to 8 seconds when in Shadow Assassin form.
Teemo – changed
- Base mana regen increased to 2.5 from 1.92.
- Mana regen per level increased to 0.15 from 0.09.
- Mana per level up increased to 25 from 20.
- Base AD decreased to 51 from 54.
- Attack speed per level decreased to 2 from 3.38.
- Toxic Shot (P):
- Teemo’s basic attacks now deal 8-50 bonus magic damage and leave a poison DoT that deals 24-180 magic damage over 4 seconds.
- All Toxic Shot damage is amped by 50% whenever there are other Poison debuffs on the target.
- Blinding Dart (Q):
- Base damage decreased to 70/105/140/175/210 from 80/125/170/215/260.
- Mana cost increased to 80/85/90/85/100 from 70/75/80/85/90.
- AP ratio decreased to 0.6 from 0.8.
- Is now Poison Debuff.
- Move Quick (W):
- No longer breaks stealth.
- Guerilla Warfare (E):
- Cooldown: 40/37/34/31/28 seconds.
- “After a 2 second delay, Teemo becomes Invisible indefinitely if standing still or in brush, and can move up to 5/6/7/8/9 Teemos while out of brush, but any non-periodic damage from champions will break him out. Teemo can see 25% farther while stealthed. Upon breaking Guerilla Warfare, Teemo gains e20/30/40/50/60% Attack Speed for 3 seconds. While on cooldown, standing in brush will tick down guerilla Warfare’s cooldown faster.”
- Stealth duration while moving: 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3 seconds.
- Noxious Trap (R):
- Base damage decreased to 150/250/350 from 200/325/450.
- AP ratio decreased to 0.4 from 0.5.
- Mushroom max count increased to 3/4/5 from 3 at all ranks.
- Traps now become invisible after 1 second.
- Cost increased to 1600 from 1500.
- Combine cost increased to 350 from 250.
- Other items:
- Blade of the Ruined King total cost increased to 3300 from 3200.
- Hextech Gunblade combine cost decreased to 750 from 850.
Conqueror Alistair – 975 RP
Galaxy Slayer Zed – 1920 RP
Here’s his splash:
Invictus Gaming Worlds 2018 skins – 975 RP each
To celebrate Invictus Gaming’s victory at Worlds 2018 (RIP Fnatic), Camille, Fiora, Irelia, Kai’Sa, LeBlanc, and Rakan are now all kitted out in ceremonial skins.
Prestige K/DA Evelynn – 100 Prestige Points
League of Legends Patch 9.8 Login Screen
Every League of Legends patch brings its own custom login screen. Patch 9.8’s is likely to be based on the new Invictus Gaming Worlds skins.