League Of Legends developer Riot Games has finally released Aatrox rework, The Darkin Blade. LOL Champion Aatrox was released in 2013 and seen with a low number of balance changes in last five years. Now he has been completely transformed and now looks like walking death. With this rework, Aatrox has lost almost all old abilities while some still remain. Aatrox will still able to revive himself. He also has extended auto range and healing ability but with different core abilities. This post has League Of Legends Guide to the LOL champion Aatrox rework abilities.
League Of Legends Champion Aatrox Abilities
Let’s look at the Aatrox rework abilities
Passive: Deathbringer Stance
- Aatrox’s next basic attack has increased range and deals a percentage of the target’s maximum health as damage. This attack also significantly reduces all healing and shielding on the target for a few seconds.
- Deathbringer Stance’s cooldown is slightly reduced whenever Aatrox casts a spell or when he lands the edge of The Darkin Blade on a champion.
Q: The Darkin Blade
- Aatrox swings his greatsword up to three times. Each cast increases in damage, impacts a unique area of effect, and can hit with the edge of the blade (a second, smaller hitbox).
- Edge of the blade: Hitting enemies at the far end of the first two casts and the center of the third briefly knocks them up and deals significantly more damage.
W: Infernal Chains
- Aatrox smashes the ground, damaging the first enemy hit and briefly slowing them. If it’s a champion or large monster, they are chained to the impact area.
- If the chained enemy is still in the impact area after a few seconds, they are dragged to the center and take damage again.
E: Umbral Dash
- Passive: Aatrox heals for a portion of the damage he deals.
- Active: Aatrox dashes, increasing his attack damage for a few seconds. Umbral Dash can store up to 2 charges and can be used simultaneously with The Darkin Blade.
R: World Ender
- Aatrox unleashes his full might, becoming monstrous in size and taking flight on massive wings. As he transforms, Aatrox fears nearby minions and briefly increases his movement speed (this bonus is reactivated when out of combat).
- While transformed, Aatrox increases his overall damage and gains a Blood Well that stores health over World Ender’s duration, reviving him if he takes lethal damage while in his true form.
Source By: leagueoflegends.com