Finally the moto has launched it’s much awaited the moto X4 in India. Moto X4 the X-Series smartphone from Lenovo brand Moto will be exclusively available on Flipkart in India. Moto X4 is the first smartphone running on the new Snapdragon 630 SoC to in India as per the Lenovo claimed. To recall, the Moto x4 was first unveiled in its single-SIM variant at IFA 2017.
Moto X4 specifications, features:
The Moto X4 has a 5.2-inch full-HD LTPS IPS display with a resolution of (1080×1920 ) pixels with pixel density of 424ppi and has Corning Gorilla Glass protection on front as well as on the back. An octa-core Snapdragon 630 SoC processor which clocked at 2.2GHz powers the Moto X4, and it has two variants one with 4GB of RAM and other with 3GB of RAM. With 32/64 GB of internal storage which can be expanded via micro SD card (upto 2TB).
It runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box and will get Android 8 Oreo update. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v5.0, dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, NFC, FM radio, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It has all major sensors which include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope, and a proximity sensor.
The Moto X4 measures 148.35×73.4×7.99mm (9.45mm at camera bump) and weighs 163 grams. It is backed up with a 3000mAh non-removable ‘all-day’ battery, which supports the Turbo Power and the turbo charger is bundled in the box will can provide up to 6 hours of power in 15 minutes of charge.
Finally the moto has made Moto X4, dust and water resistance as it is IP-68 certified. With the Bluetooth v5.0 connectivity on the moto X4 it can sync with up to four speakers, headphones at a time – something Moto is calling a Wireless Sound System. It also bears a fingerprint sensor on the home button.
MOTO X4 CAMERAS:
It has dual rear camera setup one is a 12-megapixel camera with a Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, an f/2.0 aperture, and 1.4-micron pixels. The other camera is a 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor with a 120-degree field of view, an f/2.2 aperture, and 1.12-micron pixels.
The dual rear camera setup with dual LED flash , PDAF provides some of photography modes such as ultra-wide angle shots, selective focus, as well as depth detection and depth effects like Bokeh.
On front camera there is 16-megapixel sensor with an aperture of f/2.0 and has 1-micron pixels, which will perform better in low-light photography as the company says. And also the front led flash helps in low light for better picture. Apart from a 4-megapixel adaptive low light mode, there is also a beautification mode.
OTHER FEATURES OF MOTO X4:
- Some of the gestures like a 3-finger swipe for screenshots,
- The Moto Key- which is a built in password manager.
- Features like one-button navigation, Moto Display, and Moto Voice are also present on Moto X4.
- It also has the support for Amazon Alexa which will be accessible when Amazon releases the Moto Alexa app.
- Landmark/ object recognition, barcodes and QR codes can also be scanned by rear cameras.When scanning business cards, the smartphone automatically adds the contact.
MOTO X4 PRICE IN INDIA:
- Rs.20,999 for the 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage variant, while
- Rs.22,999 for the 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant.
As per the color options moto x4 will be available in Super Black and Sterling Blue colours, exclusively on Flipkart and Moto Hub shops. It goes on sale at 11:59pm on Monday, November 13.
MOTO X4 LAUNCH OFFERS:
- On Flipkart there is an exchange offer of your old smartphone upto Rs 2500 (Rs. 3,000 if exchanging select Moto smartphones),
- With HDFC Bank credit and debit cards ,you can get upto 10 percent off.
- A Buyback Guarantee of 50 percent of the smartphone’s value, and EMI schemes.
ALSO READ :