Nintendo will boost up the production of Nintendo Switch Consoles, for next year. The company has seen tremendous growth in sales of Switch Consoles in this year from the period of April to November. The recent success of Super Mario Odyssey has increased the sales of console many folds.
The company reportedly plans to produce 25 million to 30 million of Nintendo Switch Consoles. The final numbers of production units can be increased depending on the holiday sales for Christmas and New year.
Nintendo has reportedly sold nearly 7.63 million units of The Switch console between its March launch and the end of September, and at the price of $300 a piece, which has been immensely profitable for Nintendo.
These are the list of upcoming Nintendo Switch games which will boost up the sales
Nintendo Switch games releasing in 2017
Upcoming games with confirmed release dates:
- L.A Noire (Rockstar Games, November 14th)
- Pinball FX3 (Zen Studios, November 14th)
- Rocket League (Psyonix, November 14th)
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda, November 17th)
- Rime (Tequila Works, November 17th in Europe, 14th in North America)
- MXGP 3 (Milestone, November 21st)
- Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2 (Capcom, November 28th)
Nintendo Switch Prime Choice for gamers because of its portability combined with the immersive gaming experience.