Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has been finally announced by Activision and its trailer is out. On May 30, 2019, it was confirmed as the 2019 title for Call of Duty franchise. Along with the game’s announcement, Activision has announced that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will feature Operators. For each Operator, there will be different Operator Packs. The Operators in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare can possibly be the Specialists replacement from Black Ops 4.
Operators in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
According to the reports, each Operator will have their own backstory, nationality, dialogue, skins and cosmetic customization options. Till now, three Operator Packs have been announced. They will include the Operator, the themed Operator skin and a cosmetic weapon variant, which will be unique to that Operator. Check out the list of the Operator packs below. These packs will be included in the announced two out of three editions, namely, Operator Edition and Operator Enhanced Edition.
Activision has announced that the upcoming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare title will feature new additions called Operators and Operator Packs.
1. “Crew Expendable” Operator Pack
- Operator Name: Otter
- Themed Operator Skin: Special operations with a gas mask.
- Cosmetic Weapon Variant: Short-barreled pump-action shotgun designed “for close encounters”; in fact, the phrase is scratched into the stock. The weapon also comes with oil and surface markings.
2. “All Ghillied Up” Operator Pack
- Operator Name: Grinch
- Themed Operator Skin: Full sniper ghillie suit.
- Cosmetic Weapon Variant: Bolt-action sniper rifle, in camouflage with additional netting and suppressor, and what seems to be coordinates scratched on the surface of the weapon above the trigger, near the bolt carrier.
3. “War Pig” Operator Pack
- Operator Name: Wyatt
- Themed Operator Skin: Ground infantry Desert camouflage with tac vest.
- Cosmetic Weapon Variant: Pistol with a lightweight custom trigger, flared mag well, grip with custom stippling, accessory rail (for mounting lasers or flashlights), and “War Pig” etched into the slide.
Operators in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare as possible Specialists replacement
One of the possibilities with this new Operators is that they can be the possible replacement for Specialists in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. This is because none of the Operators has any kind of special abilities that affect the gameplay.
Also, they could be introduced in the Multiplayer mode as playable characters. That being said, there has been no announcement regarding the Multiplayer mode of the game. So stay tuned to get the information about the same.