Pokémon lovers are eagerly waiting for the next edition of the Pokémon game for Switch which is Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee.
Not many details about both of these games have been revealed at the Nintendo E3 2018 conference. But in post-show Treehouse Live, producer Junichi Masuda revealed important details about the game.
Let us see below the details revealed by Masuda during the event of Nintendo’s Treehouse Live
Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee Details
- Your rival name in the game will be Trace
- Whenever an item will be nearby, your Pokémon will shake their tail
Raising a Pokemon
- Pokémon in wild may have the blue or red aura around them. Red aura means Pokémon size is larger and blue aura means Pokémon size is smaller.
- Size of the Pokémon influence the amount of experience gained.
- Quality catches will offer bonuses and catching the Pokémon will give the experience.
- CP will demonstrate the overall stats of the Pokémon in the similar fashion as it is displayed in Pokémon Go
- When a trainer will catch a Pokémon, they will earn candy in reward, which can be used to strengthen the stats of the Pokémon.
Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee
Online Play and Transfer
- Players can trade or battle their Pokémon in Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee by going online.
- The online battle can be single or duos
- You will require a matchmaking password to play with your friend online.
- You can transfer the Pokémon from Pokémon Go to Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee, for that you will receive a candy
- Transferring Pokémon from Go send them to Go park. Then you need to interact with Pokémon to catch them again
- Pokémon which will be transferred from Pokémon Go to Let’s Go will be stronger and harder to re-capture.
Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee will be released on Switch on November’16th.
Let us know in comments about the features that you want to be added to this game.