PUBG Mobile 0.7 Update
PUBG Mobile is progressing day by day with millions of daily active users on both Android and iOS platform. Tencent Games the game developers who brought the most popular battle royale game to the mobile platforms are constantly bringing new updates to engage the already established user base. Now, Tencent games are here again with the all-new PUBG Mobile update for both Android and iOS which as a part of PUBG Mobile 0.7 update finally brings new War Mode along with a lot of new features and improvements.
ALSO READ: Top 10 shooting games for Android & iOS 2018
With the new PUBG Mobile 0.7 update, you can play the new War Mode, which is basically a deathmatch in PUBG Mobile. In PUBG Mobile War Mode teams jumps into a particular small area of the map and where you will get points to kill enemies, and the first team to reach the 100 points wins the War Mode match. Here, after being killed you will get an immediate respawn and respawns are unlimited, the goal is to reach 100 points. Talking about the points scheme, you will earn three points for killing an enemy, one point for killing a knocked down opponent and one point for reviving a teammate. Other than this, PUBG Mobile gets the new Clan System, where you can join other clans or create your unique clan, with customizes icons and increase clan value by climbing in ranks and completing challenges. A new weapon, SLR Sniper Rifle has been added to the PUBG Mobile 0.7 update. The PUBG Mobile 0.7 is now available on both Play Store and App Store and the download size is 1.52GB on Android and 2.2GB on iOS. Here’s a list of everything new with PUBG Mobile 0.7.
PUBG Mobile 0.7 update new features
- Arcade Mode – War Mode: a new, faster-paced variation of Arcade mode.
- Added new weapon SLR Sniper Rifle.
- Added Light Foregrip, Half Foregrip and Thumb Foregrip for attachment and parameters for Vertical Foregrip and Angled Foregrip have been adjusted.
- Added many entertaining and challenging long-term objectives in Achievements. Now you need to complete difficult objectives to get the titles and new outfits.
- Clan System: You can now create or join Clans, which unlocks Clan insignia, missions, and the Clan Shop.
- Regions: Now you can check out the regional rankings to see who’s the best.
- First Person Perspective now will be supported in custom rooms too.
- Chat system: Added a team channel to find teams and added a community system where players can find topics that interest them by tags.
- Like feature: You can now give each other LIKEs after a matchmaking. The number of likes received will be shown on a player’s profile page.
- New animations: Player avatar now have different poses on the results screen based on performance. Also added new idling animation for female characters.
- Main menu UI redesigned: Main UI designed for players to enter different modes quicker and easier.
- Shop UI redesign: New and simplified shop UI.
- Multiple crate purchases and batch dismantle: All crates can now be purchased 10 at a time and extra items in inventory can now be dismantled in batch to get the points.
- Crate Coupons: Now crates can be opened by coupons, which are created by combining coupon scraps.
- Also added new vehicles, helmets, backpack finishes and new character faces.
- Now messages can be marked as read instantly.
- Now players can see friends recommended by the system.
- Added more ways of sharing.
- Now room owners have access to more room parameters.
- Friends list has been improved to fix an issue where data errors occurred when having too many friends on the list.
- Also added weapon information to spectator mode.
- Also added an instant refuel button so that vehicles low on fuel can be refueled instantly.
- Custom controls: sprint button and pick-up list.
While Fortnite is still scheduled to make its debut on Android platform, PUBG Mobile is already entertaining its millions of users in the world on both the Android and iOS platform with a number of updates, which brings all of PC fun in mobile too and with exciting features and graphics, and people are really enjoying it.