PUBG Xbox One V1.0 Update –
In December 2017, PUBG was released as full version on PC along with the release on Xbox as preview program. From that time PUBG has been part of the Xbox preview program, but now it is getting its full release as PUBG 1.0, for which Microsoft has promised during their press conference on Gamescom 2018. And finally, PUBG Xbox One version 1.0 update is live. The PUBG Xbox One v1.0 update is available to download, the size of the update is 13.54 GB, and with the new update, the features like new in-game currency for accessories and skins, the War Mode, which has already been introduced in PC and PUBG Mobile, other than this the PUBG Event Pass can be used and at last the Sanhok map will be available to play in the one of the most popular Battle Royale game, and last but not the least, a number of bug fixes and performance tweaks have been done. So, what are you waiting for? jump onto the battleground now!
PUBG Xbox One version 1.0 patch notes –
- Optimised loading high-resolution textures on Xbox One OG
- Optimised level streaming on Xbox One X
- Fixed an issue where some items weren’t able to be picked up.
- Fixed an issue where having more than one controller connected would lower the sensitivity after ADS and disallow driving vehicles
- Fixed an issue where the frame would drop because of effects from destroyed vehicles/boats
- Fixed an issue where the screen would be darkened in HDR on some monitors
- Fixed an issue where the character would seem like it’s moving faster after certain steps near stair handrails
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to navigate shotgun through attachments on S1897, S686
- New Sanhok map for fast-paced battle royale action
- New War Mode/Custom Match
- New weapons, including the QBZ and the QBU
- New 4 passenger pickup truck – Rony
- New weapon skin system
- New parachute skin system
- New reward crate system
The most interesting part of the update is the new Sanhok map, which is a smaller map, 2×2 Km in size, whereas the other map like Erangel is 8×8 Km in size. Thus, the new map packs the more action in a smaller size of the map, with new weapons to knock down the enemies. Also, there is the new currency in the PUBG for Xbox, that is, G-Coins. The makers of PUBG held onto its loot box model for a long time before announcing the G-Coins in the game, which will work like the V-Bucks in Fortnite game. The addition of the new features and improvements in the PUBG Xbox One V1.0 Update will be an all-new experience for the Xbox One and Xbox One X users. If you are looking forward to buy new Xbox for yourself, this is the best time.