Tom Clancy The Division came out in 2016. The game is still good, live and servers are up to date. Ubisoft has announced long-awaited update 1.8 of the game. It will free for all players. Its release date is not out yet but Ubisoft will announce the date on Monday i.e. 4 December. The update is likely to out somewhere in next week.
New Features in Game:
The publisher has shared the state of the game in a new update. Here is the recap:
- A new PVE horde mode activity called Resistance will come. In this Agents use SHD-Tech to build fortifications against enemies.
- A new 4v4 player mode that emphasizes combat and gunplay.This mode is called Skirmish.
- Revamped Underground: The same underground Agents know and love, but with new Directives, Checkpoints, chances for Classified Gear, and Hunters.
- A voluntary rogue for PvP flagging called Rogue 2.0 will rebalance the Dark Zone.
- Gear Optimization: A new system which enables players to sped D-Tech to upgrade their weapon /gears statistics to the maximum.
- West Side Pier: It is map expansion on the left side of the Manhattan.
- New Exotic Weapons: The new ‘Big Alejandro’ LMG, the new ‘Devil’ and ‘Heel’ exotic MMR pair, and of course the new ‘House’ SMG.
Read the article here.