- A warning message when the BR of the squad player’s vehicles differs from the BR of the squad leader’s vehicles has been added when queuing.
- Display of the actual BR of a player’s vehicles or squad’s vehicles in the queue window has been improved. The numbers are now more visible.
- Display of an aircraft’s contacts has been improved and the distance of their appearance has been increased. This simplifies visual search and detection of the aircraft at medium and long range as well as against the surface background.
- Incorrect fuel load when entering a battle in an aircraft has been fixed for some cases where the change of the fuel amount and the appearance of the aircraft didn’t match the selection in the respawn window.
- A bug that caused the selected rocket detonation distance settings not to be applied, but to use presets of another aircraft in the setup, has been fixed.
- A bug where the visual display of aircraft contacts in the sky depended on turning on or off the radar has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed with a hydroplane or flying boat with an aerial spawn point may be spawned on the ground far from the airfield in EC missions.
- Kh-25 missile — a bug has been fixed with the missing laser guiding indicator.
- AGM-65 missile — missing target lock indicator has been fixed .
- A bug has been fixed with heat sources that could not be rendered in the TVD with the very high resolution effects option enabled.
- A bug has been fixed with the hit camera, when the torpedoed ship might be displayed incorrectly or with missing modules.
- F-8E FN now has authentic radar without IRST.
- Notch sector for AIM-7 and R-23R has been increased.
- The maximum range of non-tracking target illumination with a fighter radar (due to radar sidelobes) has been decreased.
- Head-on target detection has been increased, low altitude tail-on target detection has been decreased for the Pulse-Doppler mode of the F-4K and F-4M FGR2 radars. Detection range has been slightly decreased for impulse mode.
- Pulse-Doppler mode is chosen by default for Saab 37 Viggen and F-4EJ KAI radars.
Check out ShivSaga for more gaming and pop culture trends.