Step right up, pardners! Grab your biggest iron and place it on your hip ‘cause it’s High Noon, the best time for huntin’ demons. We’re rounding up some of our peskiest varmints with balance changes aimed at curbing snowballing power, and with Nunu live and ARAM permanent, there’s plenty of snowballs to go around already. YEE, and might we add: HAW. Welcome to patch 2.4c!
Reminder: content will be released throughout the patch.
Releasing September 23 @ 00:01 UTC:
- High Noon Lucian
- High Noon Senna
You can earn or purchase accessories from a bunch of different sources. Please check the relevant page in game for more information on how to get ‘em!
Baubles: Town’s Not Big Enough
Emotes: C’mere, You!; Thank Ya Kindly
All accessories will be released throughout the patch.
After being nerfed and then his core items taking a hit too, Lucian’s ended up too weak. We’re giving him back a little power in his health and dash to put him in a more stable state.
- Health: 570 HP → 610 HP
- Cooldown: 23/20/17/14s → 22/19/16/13s
Rammus is over-performing after our last set of changes which were aimed at improving his early jungle clear without making him over-bearing. Keeping within the same direction, we are giving him a tune down on his PvP damage scaling (he’s a tank, after all) but also amping up his bonus damage to monsters to keep his clear relatively equal in power.
- Damage: 105/150/195/240 → 110/140/170/200
DEFENSIVE BALL CURL
- Passive damage Armor ratio: 10% → 8%
- Active damage Armor ratio: 15% → 12%
- Monster damage bonus: 150% → 175%
Rengar’s early game is too strong at the moment. Tweaking down his early game so he can’t snowball as easily as before.
- Armor: 45 → 40
- Attack Damage: 70 → 64
Sona’s been hitting all the high notes in recent times, but rather than impact supportive capabilities, we think trimming down her damage dealing would fit her utility identity a bit more. We’re also increasing her ultimate’s cooldown slightly to give opponents some more breathing room when dealing with her game-changing ultimate.
HYMN OF VALOR
- Active damage: 40/80/120/160 → 40/75/110/145
- Active AP ratio: 50% → 40%
- Ally aura bonus damage AP ratio: 30% → 20%
- Cooldown: 90/75/50s → 100/80/60s
Teemo is overperforming across the board. He’s getting some hefty general nerfs to his defenses to make him even more squishable.
- Health regen: 7.5 → 6
- Health per level: 115 HP → 105 HP
- (Health at level 15: 2180 HP → 2040 HP)
- Armor: 35 → 30
- Armor per level: 4.3 → 3.9
- (Armor at level 15: 96 → 85)
We are seeing enchanters as a whole eclipsing most tank supports in performance as well as Zeke’s being a common buy but showing a relatively poor win rate for the tank support class. Zeke’s is getting some moderate buffs to see if we can get the meta into a healthier space for the support class as a whole.
- Total cost: 2800G → 2700G (Combine cost: 900G → 800G)
- Frostfire Covenant slow: 40% → 50%
- Frostfire Covenant magic damage per second: 40 → 60