Xiaomi will be announcing a new Redmi Smartphone with a 48-Megapixel camera on January 10. The name of the phone is not clear yet as per the rumors it could be the Redmi 7 or Redmi 7 Pro or Redmi Pro 2. However, Another device – the Redmi Note 7 Pro has also been spotted on the Geekbench with Snapdragon 660 Processor.
Last year, in the beginning, Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Note 5 Pro and at the end of 2018 the Redmi Note 6 Pro arrived but both the smartphones are powered by the same Snapdragon 636 processor. The Redmi Note 7 Pro as spotted to house the 660 Processor will be an upgrade. The listing also revealed the Redmi Note 7 Pro will be feature 6GB of RAM and will be running on the latest Android 9 Pie.
As you can see in the image above the Redmi Note 7 Pro scored 1462 in the single core and 4556 is the Multi-Core score. Other specifications about the smartphone are revealed at the moment. But in the coming months, more leaks will be surfacing online and a Redmi Phone with 48 Megapixel camera will be launching on January 10. So stay tuned with VoStory.
News From CES 2019 :
- Sony CES 2019 Press Conference Live stream Watch Online Schedule, Timings
- LG CES 2019 Press Conference Watch Online Livestream Schedule, Timings
- Samsung CES 2019 Press Conference Watch Online, Timings, Schedule
- AMD Ryzen 3000 Series to Launch at CES 2019
- Nvidia CES 2019 Press Conference will kick off today, Watch Livestream Online
- Jenax to showcase its J.Flex flexible battery at CES 2019